Learning experiences are like journeys. The journey starts where the learning is now, and ends when the learner is successful. The end of the journey isn’t knowing more, it’s doing more.
Training offered shall fulfil the necessity for all personnel involved in all the station operations (stations staff, local staff who are working in outstations and Ground Handler staff):
- Load control (weight and balance)
- Passenger handling
- Baggage handling
- SMS Safety Management System
- Safety risk assessment
- Safety assurance
We will develop and train your employees to ensure the quality of services for passengers and aircrafts
In order to insure that they shall be properly trained to carry out their responsibilities:
- Training shall ensure to provide personnel in positions within the scope of station operations that affect the safety and/or security of operations with knowledge, skills, training and experience appropriate to the position.
- Initial training prior to being assigned to perform such operational duties
- Recurrent training must take place not less than once every 36 months to ensure knowledge is current unless the Regulatory Authority has stipulated otherwise.
- Except recurrent training in dangerous goods which frequency is in accordance with requirements of the Regulatory Authority, but not less than 24 months of previous training in DGR)
- However, if recurrent training is completed within the final 3 months of validity of previous training, the period of validity extends from that date on which the recurrent training was completed until 24 months from the expiry date of that previous training.
- A test must be undertaken following dangerous goods training to verify understanding of the regulations and confirmation is required of successful completion of the test.
- Station training shall ensure the highest performance of the station staff for the interest of high performance and safety.
Any airline company needs continuous training and development for its employees to suit quick changes in the aviation world.CALL TO ACTION